Full-Time Class Teacher Brent London
Class Teacher Brent London
Vacancy Details: Class Teacher Brent London
Reports to: Headteacher
Direct Reports: Responsible for the deployment and supervision of the work of support staff, relevant to their responsibilities
The Corner School is a special school, graded good by Ofsted, run by the charity Unlocking Potential, and working with the Beckmead Trust of schools, an outstanding school provider.
They have children in both key stage 1 and 2, and from September they will start to take their very first children into Year 7. Class sizes are no bigger than five children, and all children have talented 1:1 Learning Support Assistants.
The school follows the national curriculum, and have an excellent professional development pathway programme to ensure staff are invested in and are supported. They have a very friendly and excellent dedicated team of staff who are very proud of the children and their achievements.
The School can offer you:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Excellent wellbeing incentives
- A range of employee benefits
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- A personal work laptop
- Enthusiastic and kind children who want to learn
The school are very flexible, and due to some new referrals are looking for either experienced, or newly qualified teachers, in either KS 1, KS 2, or KS 3 (Year 7). Special school and mainstream teachers are welcome to apply, as are applications for those aspiring to senior leadership.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Work collaboratively with the staff team and develop positive relationships with children, families and staff
- Be passionate about children’s learning, with high expectations for all learners
- Act as a positive role model who can nurture, inspire, challenge and motivate children in their learning
- Provide high quality, inclusive education for all children
- Be positive, enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated
- Have a good understanding of how assessment is used to support planning and delivery of lessons
- Have excellent behaviour management skills and an understanding of pupils with SEMH needs
Please see the full job description for further information.
For further information about the role, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Sarah Dent (PA/Office Manager): email@example.com / 02033252772
- The school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All roles are subject to safer recruitment practices, and this position will require an Enhanced Disclosure with Barred list check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Their children and families and staff come from a wide range of backgrounds and we value the unique contribution that each individual can bring to UP. They strongly believe that a diverse and inclusive team is vital to our work, and they welcome applications from all sectors of the community. They are especially interested in hearing from individuals who are Black, Asian or from a minority ethnic background
- If you require any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate data is processed in line with UP’s privacy notice and Data Protection Policy
Subject or Expertise : Primary Teacher
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: September 2021
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: June 2021
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Sarah Dent (PA/Office Manager)
School Contact email address for this role:: email@example.com