Contract English Teacher Chelmsford Essex
English Teacher Chelmsford Essex
Vacancy Details: English Teacher Chelmsford Essex
English Teachers required, September 2023
We are currently seeking experienced English Teachers for a number of schools in Chelmsford and surrounding areas. 4myschools are looking for English Teachers to support schools from September 2023 on a full or part time basis and with varying contract lengths.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons to students of varying abilities
- Assess, track and report on students’ progress
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the school’s overall curriculum
- A bachelor’s degree in English or similar
- A teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE, QTS) is ideal but not essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and helping students to achieve their full potential
This is a full-time position starting in September. If you are a highly motivated and dedicated English Teacher with a track record of success, we would love to hear from you.
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
What we can do for you:
- Free online streamlined registration process
- CPD points scheme for online courses
- £150 referral bonus for anyone who you recommended to 4myschools *once worked 10 days supply
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Your own dedicated Recruitment Specialist
Subject or Expertise : English
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 01/09/23
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 01/07/23
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Alan Mansfield
School Contact email address for this role:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS3, KS4 GCSE, KS3 , KS5 A-Level