Full-Time EYFS LSA Danbury Essex
EYFS LSA Danbury Essex
Vacancy Details: EYFS LSA Danbury Essex
Full-time, term time only
Daily Rate: £350-£400 per week
- Are you an experienced EYFS LSA looking for a nurturing and supportive school?
4myschools are recruiting an experienced EYFS LSA to provide class-based support to a child in Reception that needs help with eating over break times and lunch. The child does not need any personal care. The role will also involve assisting as a general class TA in reception.
The teachers and support staff that have been previously introduced to this school have all spoken of it very positively, commenting on the friendly staff, and positive working relationships between the school, parents and carers.
The position is to start after the February half term and is for this academic year, with the possibility of a permanent position being offered for September 2023. You will be employed full-time, working Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:30pm, term time only.
What to expect
As the successfully appointed EYFS LSA, you can expect
- A friendly and vibrant primary school
- Motivated learners
- A nurturing and inclusive environment
- Colleague support and collaboration
- Competitive pay
- AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) compliant
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach
Check out our 4.9* Google reviews to see what our teachers and support staff say about working with us!
As the ideal EYFS LSA, you will:
- Have previous experience of working with EYFS – beneficial but is not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the techniques and strategies used to support children with SEND
- A minimum of grade 4/’C’ in Maths and English at GCSE level
- A positive attitude and high expectations of your pupils, and yourself
- Be a team player with strong communications skills and have experience of working collaboratively
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Have a track record of improving outcomes for your pupil(s)
- Experience conducting observations and providing feedback to the class teacher would be advantageous
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards