Part-Time EYFS Primary Teacher Essex
Part Time Primary EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 teacher
4myschools are a supportive and understanding specialist education recruitment agency and we are looking for temporary supply teachers to work in locally based schools.
There is a lot of news currently about supply teacher shortages and schools struggling to cover planned absence such as course cover and PPA time, as well as, sickness.
If you have any availability, ranging from 1 to 5 days a week, that you would like to use to contribute to your local schools, then we would be keen to speak to you.
The ideal supply teacher would have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) however we welcome applications from ECTs (Early Career Teachers), OTTs (Overseas Trained Teachers), QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills Status), Instructors and HLTAs (Higher Level Teaching Assistants).
- Working with 4myschools on supply allows you complete control over when and where you work by using an app to log your availability at your convenience. develop a preferred schools list so we can offer you work in your favourite schools and all without any pressure to accept bookings.
- 4myschools can utilise your skills and experience for any duration of booking, from 1 day a week to 5 days a week for the remainder of the academic year. Typical working hours are 8:30am-3:30pm.
- Schools. You will be working local schools
- Competitive pay. 4myschools are AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) compliant and, where possible, 4myschools promises to pay parity from the beginning of the booking!
- Career progression. All 4myschools workers earn CPD points for every day worked and these become vouchers for you to use towards your Continuing Professional Development
- You will be joining an ethical agency. With each day worked, 4myschools is committed to giving back to education both in the UK and internationally in order to provide access to educational opportunities.
What we can do for you:
You will have a dedicated local consultant who has an in depth understanding of the schools in your area, supported by a fantastic team who are here to meet your needs every step of the way. 4myschools operates a full out of hours service and our office is open from 7am to 5:30pm.
We will always treat you as a valued member of the 4myschools team. You will have a choice of how you would like to be paid, including our PAYE with no weekly fee’s or employers tax costs passed onto you. We pay fairly and transparently, and wherever possible will pay to scale ensuring that we meet Agency Worker Regulations after 12 weeks with a school. You are paid weekly in arrears, receiving an online payslip with a weekly pay showing your HMRC deductions and holiday pay breakdown.
4myschools also offer training and development opportunities, which you can find out about more on our website: Resources – 4myschools Teacher Recruitment
More about us…
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard, with a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements; and has robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards.
4myschools have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
In times where flexible working is becoming more important to encourage a real work-life balance, 4myschools understand this. We work closely with ‘updatedge’ who provide a fantastic app that allows you to instantly update your own availability directly from your smart phone, which in turn is shared with our office systems. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
4myschools provide free Child Protection, PREVENT and COVID-19 training.
4myschools and the school have conducted risk assessments that will be regularly reviewed and made available to the successfully appointed person.
Subject or Expertise : EYFS, KS1 or KS2
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 04/01/2022
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 31/01/2022
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Bryony lopez
School Contact email address for this role:: Bryony.Lopez@4myschools.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: Early Years, Nursery, Reception, KS1, KS2, KS3