Contract EYFS Teacher Braintree Essex
EYFS Teacher Braintree Essex
Vacancy Details: EYFS Teacher Braintree Essex
Part-, or full-time
Daily Rate: £120 – £199 per day
- Are you a qualified Teacher looking to take a step back from a permanent position?
- Do you have other commitments that you would like to work around?
- Do you want to work in schools based locally to you?
The supply needs in the schools we work with are rapidly increasing, so to meet demand, 4myschools are looking for qualified teachers to join our team of supply teachers in order to provide planned and ad-hoc cover to primary schools in Braintree.
What to expect
As a supply teacher with 4myschools, you can expect
- Work in schools based locally to you
- Competitive pay
- Full and half days available
- Full-, and part time supply opportunities available
- Advance notice bookings as well as, on the day supply
- AWR compliant for ad-hoc supply and long-term positions
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach – in order to best match our workers and schools
Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
As the ideal Supply Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates.
- You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
Subject or Expertise : EYFS, Nursery, Reception, QTS, teacher
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 31/10/2022
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 05/12/2022
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Bryony Lopez 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Bryony.Lopez@4myschools.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: Early Years, Nursery, Reception