21 Feb 2023
Part-Time EYFS Teacher Harlow Essex
EYFS Teacher Harlow Essex
Vacancy Details: EYFS Teacher Harlow Essex
Part-time (Thursday and Friday)
Daily Rate: £125 – £199 per day
I am recruiting on behalf of a school in Harlow who are looking for an EYFS Teacher to start as soon as possible until the end of the summer term This is a part-time position working 2 days per week (Thursday and Friday).
As the ideal EYFS Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching EYFS in a Primary School
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies and knowledge of EYFS curriculum
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in liaising with other teachers.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
Subject or Expertise : EYFS
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: N/A
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Donna - 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: Reception