Maternity Cover EYFS Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
EYFS Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
Vacancy Details: EYFS Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
- Full time (job shares considered)
- Maternity cover until the end of Spring term 2022.
- Required from September 2021
St Matthew’s Church of England Primary School is a two form multicultural primary school in the centre of Ipswich.
They would like to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Early Years teacher to join their school.
You will work alongside your year group partner to assess, plan and deliver the best provision possible ensuring all children make good progress and are prepared for life in the modern world.
You will be:
- passionate about teaching and learning
- sympathetic to our Christian values
- an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- committed to equality and inclusion.
They can offer you:
- enthusiastic, well-behaved students, who are keen to learn
- a friendly and supportive staff, who believe in team work
- a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
Subject or Expertise : EYFS
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 01/09/2021
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 17/05/21
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: (01473) 251614
School Contact email address for this role:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: Early Years