Permanent EYFS Teacher North Norwich Norfolk
EYFS Teacher North Norwich Norfolk
Vacancy Details: EYFS Teacher North Norwich Norfolk
- Are you a EYFS Teacher looking for a permanent position in Norwich?
- Would you be interested in a permanent EYFS role from September 2019?
- Are you confident covering year EYFS?
About the School:
4myschools are currently supporting a “Good” school to recruit for a new EYFS teacher permanently, to start September 2019 on a full-time basis.
The headteacher and other leaders have created a well-organised and harmonious school. Staff and pupils have high expectations, enjoy positive relationships and thrive. Teaching assistants make an important contribution to the good progress that pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) make. Parents and carers are overwhelmingly positive about the quality of education. They agree that their children are safe, happy and well cared for.
The Ideal EYFS Teacher will have:
As the ideal EYFS Teacher you will:
- Have experience teaching in Primary; ideally in EYFS
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have a passion for teaching
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.