Supply Teacher EYFS Teacher Stowmarket Suffolk
EYFS Teacher Stowmarket Suffolk
Vacancy Details: EYFS Teacher Stowmarket Suffolk
Flexible supply: Monday – Friday
Daily rate: £120 – £190 per day
Start: September 2022
- Are you a qualified EYFS Teacher looking for local work in Stowmarket or surrounding areas of Suffolk?
- Are you looking for work to fit in around your commitments?
- Would you be interested in either a full time or part-time position?
- Are you confident covering Nursery and Reception?
- Are you looking for short term supply before your long term/permanent placement starts?
- Are you an ECT looking to defer induction for a term or a year to gain experience in different schools?
4myschools are looking for teachers to work in our schools in Stowmarket. We are looking for primary teachers to provide long term cover EYFS in the local area.
As the ideal EYFS Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in primary schools
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools provide a confident service and are also looking for the next cohort of permanent staff for September 2022 in all Primary year specialisms.
What we can do for you:
You will have a dedicated local consultant who has an in depth understanding of the schools in your area, supported by a fantastic team who are here to meet your needs every step of the way. 4myschools operates a full out of hours service and our office is open from 7am to 5:30pm.
We will always treat you as a valued member of the 4myschools team. You will have a choice of how you would like to be paid, including our PAYE with no weekly fee’s or employers tax costs passed onto you. We pay fairly and transparently, and wherever possible will pay to scale ensuring that we meet Agency Worker Regulations after 12 weeks with a school. You are paid weekly in arrears, receiving an online payslip with a weekly pay showing your HMRC deductions and holiday pay breakdown.
4myschools also offer training and development opportunities, which you can find out about more on our website: Resources – 4myschools Teacher Recruitment
More about us…
4myschools have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
In times where flexible working is becoming more important to encourage a real work-life balance, 4myschools understand this. We work closely with ‘updatedge’ who provide a fantastic app that allows you to instantly update your own availability directly from your smart phone, which in turn is shared with our office systems. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
4myschools provide free Child Protection, PREVENT and COVID-19 training.
4myschools and the school have conducted risk assessments that will be regularly reviewed and made available to the successfully appointed person.
Subject or Expertise : EYFS
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 01/09/2022
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 26/06/2022
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Syvonne Wilson 01245353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Syvonne.Wilson@4myschools.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: Early Years, Nursery