Contract HLTA – Ongar – Essex
HLTA – Ongar – Essex
Vacancy Details: HLTA – Ongar – Essex
Full-time (term time only)
Daily Rate: £80-£95 per day
4myschools are recruiting an experienced HLTA on behalf of a Primary School in Ongar.
A HLTA qualification is preferred but not essential, providing you have carried out the duties of a HLTA in your previous role, as the school are happy to support you in gaining this qualification whilst in the post.
The HLTA role is to start ASAP working full time (8:15am-3:15pm), with a whole hour lunch break! This is a term time only role for the remainder of this academic year with the opportunity of a permanent appointment being offered.
- You will be working in school that offers you more opportunity to grow your career and possibility of a permanent appointment
- Competitive pay: 4myschools are AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) compliant and, where possible, 4myschools promises to pay parity from the beginning of the booking!
- Career progression: All 4myschools workers earn CPD points for every day worked and these become vouchers for you to use towards your Continuing Professional Development
- You will be joining an ethical agency: With each day worked, 4myschools is committed to giving back to education both in the UK and internationally to provide access to educational opportunities.
The role of a HLTA is a key appointment for the school. As the successful applicant your role will be to carry out your responsibilities under the direction of the class teacher, with a proportion of that time including leading from the front of the class to cover teachers’ release time (PPA). Therefore, you will need to be a confident team player and able to take direction whilst also being able to use your own initiative and step into the team leader role.
You will be working to support learning and behaviour across the key stage two classes spending your time to provide some valuable small group and 1:1 intervention.
The school and I are keen to find the right person to join their team of hardworking, enthusiastic and friendly staff to support they’re equally hardworking, enthusiastic and friendly children. The staff at school take time to listen and get to know every pupil so that we can support them in the best possible way, encouraging all members of the school community to be the best they can be.
If you are a confident and adaptable HLTA, or support assistant with experienced leading from the front of class, who is looking to become an active part of a school community that works to provide a nurturing and challenging learning environment, then please apply.
Successful applicants will be required to have eligibility to work in the UK and a valid Enhanced, child workforce DBS.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and also, a choice of how you wish to be paid; with PAYE as an option.
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards