Fixed Term Key Stage Two Primary Teacher North Norfolk
Key Stage Two Primary Teacher North Norfolk
Vacancy Details: Key Stage Two Primary Teacher North Norfolk
- Are you a Key Stage Two Teacher looking for a new long term position in North Norfolk?
- Would you be interested in a Key Stage Two role from September 2019?
- Are you confident covering KS2?
About the School:
4myschools are currently recruiting for a part-time KS1 teacher for an “outstanding” primary school in North Walsham. It provides an excellent education for all its pupils. Standards have been rising at a much faster rate than nationally and are now exceptionally high in reading, writing and mathematics. Pupils make outstanding progress from starting points that are below what is normally expected.
The role is to start from September 2019 for 1 term. It is for either a Year 3 or 4 class.
The Ideal Key Stage Two Primary Teacher will have:
As the ideal Key Stage Two Primary Teacher you will:
- Have experience teaching in Primary; ideally in Year 3 or 4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have a passion for teaching
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.