Full-Time KS1/2 Teacher Kesgrave Suffolk
Vacancy Details: KS1/2 Teacher Kesgrave Suffolk
KS1/2 Teacher Kesgrave Suffolk
Required from September 2020.
Heath Primary School is a dynamic, progressive school. The school are passionate about engaging their children through a rich, diverse curriculum, whilst also offering a range of wider opportunities. They are lucky to have extensive grounds that include a dedicated Forest Schools area and a separate wildlife area featuring a pond with a dipping platform. The school are also very proud of their school garden that includes an orchard, allotment and an enclosure for their chickens and rabbits. Starting September 2020, they are seeking to appoint someone with the potential to become an outstanding teacher to work in either Key Stage 1 or 2.
The school can offer:
- a proven track record of developing NQTs and young staff
- well-established support network for developing teachers in the early years of their careers
- highly supportive and nurturing environment, including opportunities for co-planning and the sharing of workload within year group teams of three classes
- a positive, dynamic and friendly team
- highly motivated pupils who are well behaved and a credit to the school
- a committed leadership team and governing body that values all members of staff within the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with drive and enthusiasm who:
- is passionate and committed to providing the best learning opportunities for our children
- would encourage the children to develop a passion for learning through a creative and exciting curriculum
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- shares the school’s vision and ethos.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council – welcoming diversity.
Subject or Expertise : KS1 or KS2
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 02/09/2020
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 03/03/2020
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: 01473 622806
School Contact email address for this role:: email@example.com
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS1, KS2