Contract KS1 teacher Braintree Essex
KS1 Teacher Braintree Essex
Vacancy Details: KS1 Teacher Braintree Essex
Part-time (3 days a weeks)
Daily Rate: £131 – £189 per day
- Are you a qualified Teacher looking to take a step back from a full-time position?
- Do you have other commitments that you would like to work around?
4myschools are recruiting a qualified teacher for a maternity cover position starting in January 2023.
The position is to work 3 days a week, as a Year 2 teacher for a school located near Braintree. The school can be flexible on working days but would ideally like the three days to be consecutive at the beginning-to-mid, or mid-to-end of the week.
What to expect
As the successfully appointed KS1 teacher, you can expect
- A friendly and vibrant primary school
- Motivated learners
- Exemplary behaviour in class and around school
- Nurturing and inclusive environment
- Colleague support and collaboration for lesson planning
- A range of CPD opportunities
- Competitive pay
- AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) compliant
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach
Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
As the ideal KS1 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Be an innovative practitioner
- Have Year 2 SATS experience
- Promote High expectations of your pupils, colleagues, and yourself
- Be a team player with strong communications skills and have experience of working collaboratively
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Have a track record of excellent teaching and improving outcomes for all pupils
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards