Permanent KS2 Primary Teacher Chelmsford Essex
KS2 Primary Teacher Chelmsford Essex
Vacancy Details: KS2 Primary Teacher Chelmsford Essex
- Are you a KS2 Primary Teacher looking for a permanent position in Chelmsford?
- Would you be interested in a permanent KS2 Primary role from September 2019?
- Are you confident covering year KS2?
About the School:
4myschools are currently supporting a “Good” school in Chelmsford to recruit for a new KS2 teacher permanently, to start from September 2019 on a full-time basis.
Teaching, learning and assessment are good and, consequently, pupils now make better progress in reading, writing and particularly in mathematics. Pupils‟ attitudes to learning are good. They behave well in classrooms and around the school and show respect and courtesy towards one another. Disadvantaged pupils‟ progress in reading, writing and mathematics is improving rapidly and is now good. This is because the school uses its additional funding effectively to make a difference for these pupils.
The Ideal KS2 Teacher will have:
As the ideal KS2 Teacher you will:
- Have experience teaching in Primary; ideally in KS2
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have a passion for teaching
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.