Full-Time KS2 Teacher Brentwood Essex
KS2 Teacher Brentwood Essex
Vacancy Details: KS2 Teacher Brentwood Essex
4myschools are recruiting on behalf of a primary school in Brentwood , who are looking for a passionate KS2 Teacher to join their team. The position is full time, to start from September 2023.
The school are welcoming and have an extremely friendly group of staff. Their community provides the best possible education to their pupils and their ethos is to create happy and confident pupils, who foster a passion for learning for the rest of their lives. The school is a ‘good’ rated school by Ofsted in their most recent inspection. They are really well-known school to 4myschools and our teachers all really like working there and give us great feedback.
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons that meet the needs of all pupils
- Assessing and tracking pupil progress
- Collaborating with colleagues to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Education
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching KS2
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an Enhanced, Child workforce, Disclosure, that is on the update service. This is preferred but not essential as we can help you apply for this
4myschools offers many benefits:
- Competitive salaries paid on the Main Pay Scale (MPS1-MPS6) from the outset
- Positive 5* Google reviews from Teachers and Support staff
- Payment via PAYE for your peace of mind
- Ongoing professional development training
- Dedicated and supportive consultant at 4myschools to assist you throughout your placement
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
If joining this team of dedicated educators at this Colchester primary school sounds like the role for you and you want to make a positive impact on the lives of their young learners we would love to hear form you.
Subject or Expertise : All Primary
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: September 2023
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: N/A
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: 01245353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Jasmine.Purcell@4myschools.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS2