Contract KS2 Teacher – Wivenhoe – Essex
KS2 Teacher – Wivenhoe – Essex
Vacancy Details: KS2 Teacher – Wivenhoe – Essex
Part-, or full-time
Daily Rate: £120 – £199 per day
- Are you a qualified KS2 Teacher looking to take a step back from a permanent position?
- Do you have other commitments that you would like to work around?
- Do you want to work in schools based locally to you?
The supply needs in the Primary Schools we work with are rapidly increasing and so to meet demand, 4myschools are looking for qualified teachers to join our team of supply primary teachers to provide planned and ad-hoc cover to Primary Schools in the Wivenhoe area.
Our Schools arrange pre-booked supply (such as course or PPA cover) and long-term cover (both full and part time, for anything from half a term to a whole academic year!). We do also work with our schools to organise ad-hoc cover because this allows you to utilise any short notice availability you may have.
What to expect as a KS2 Teacher with 4myschools:
- Work in schools based locally to you
- Competitive pay
- Full and half days available
- Full-, and part time supply opportunities available
- Advance notice bookings
- AWR compliant for supply and long-term positions
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach – Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
As the ideal KS2 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
- Have an Enhanced, Child workforce, Disclosure, that is on the update service. This is preferred but not essential as we can help you apply for this
Your responsibilities as a KS2 Teacher will include:
- Review and deliver the provided plans for the class and day
- Responsible for delivering high quality teaching
- Engage with the children you teach and the colleagues you work with
- Use positive classroom management strategies
- Act as a role model
- Provide feedback via a comprehensive handover for the returning teacher or your job share teacher
- Long-term positions may require you to take on full teaching responsibilities, which will be discussed with you at the time of booking, and for which you will be remunerated
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support. Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.