Full-Time Learning Support Assistant Abbey Field Essex
Learning Support Assistant Abbey Field Essex
Vacancy Details: Learning Support Assistant Abbey Field Essex
4myschools are recruiting on behalf of a primary school in the Abbey Field area of Colchester, who are looking for an experienced LSA to work with children in EYFS, on a 1-1 and small group basis. The position is full time, to start ASAP. The school is a diverse environment, with a supportive headteacher and SLT Team.
The ideal applicant
- Will have experience of working within a primary school environment is preferable but not essential.
- Ideally have experience with SEN
- Has the ability to develop strong relationships with pupils and staff.
- Creative, patient, empathic and adaptable
- Ideally a have TA/LSA qualification or equivalent or a graduate (not essential)
- A genuine passion for supporting children is essential
- A DBS or willingness to obtain one (we can do this for you)
- The position is to work in a mainstream primary school on a full time basis for the whole academic year, becoming permanent for the right candidate
- You will be working with pupils on an individual basis
- Setting up the classroom in preparation for the pupils arriving
- Communicating with the Teacher/SENCO effectively
If you are interested in this position or any other support roles within primary schools then please do get in touch.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools have been supplying schools across the whole of East Anglia with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009. By joining us, you could be one of those candidates. You will be supported by a team of experts, some of which have been working within the education recruitment sector for over 20 years
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard. We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year. The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. This means we have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards.
4myschools offers a choice of how you would like to be paid, which includes our PAYE with no weekly fees or employers tax costs passed onto you.
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
Giving Back to Education
We believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back