Full-Time Learning Support Assistant Chelmsford Essex
Learning Support Assistant Chelmsford Essex
Vacancy Details: Learning Support Assistant Essex
We are currently working with a Primary school in Chelmsford. They are looking for a teaching assistant to work on a full time basis helping pupils within the classroom. You will be supporting the class teacher during lessons. The role is 8:30am- 3pm 5 days per week, term time only. This is a really popular school with our Teaching Assistants and Teachers, there is an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
The ideal applicant
- Will have experience of working within a primary school environment is preferable but not essential.
- Has the ability to develop strong relationships with pupils and staff.
- Creative, patient, empathic and adaptable
- Ideally a have TA qualification or equivalent or a graduate (not essential) A genuine passion for supporting children is essential
- A DBS or willingness to obtain one (we can do this for you)
- The position is to work in a mainstream primary school on a full time basis for the whole academic year
- You will be working with the class teacher and supporting them in delivering the lessons, working in small groups or working on a 1:1 basis.
- Setting up the classroom in preparation for the pupils arriving
- Communicating with the Teacher effectively
If you are interested in this position or any other support roles then please send us your CV.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools have been supplying schools across the whole of East Anglia with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009. By joining us, you could be one of those candidates. You will be supported by a team of experts, some of which have been working within the education recruitment sector for over 20 years.
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard. We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year. The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. This means we have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards.
4myschools offers a choice of how you would like to be paid, which includes our PAYE with no weekly fees or employers tax costs passed onto you.
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
Giving Back to Education
We believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back