Full-Time Learning Support Assistant Colchester Essex
Learning Support Assistant Colchester Essex
Vacancy Details: Learning Support Assistant Colchester Essex
Daily Rate: £70 – £85 per day
- Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant (LSA) looking for your next career move?
- Do you have experienced working with children with SEND?
- Do you want to work in schools based locally to you?
4myschools need more experienced Learning Support Assistants (LSA) to meet the supply needs in the schools we work with!
The positions are to provide 1:1 based support to children within a Primary School in Colchester. We have positions available to start immediately for experienced SEND Learning Support Assistants (LSA) for both full- and part-time availability.
The roles are all temp-to-perm opportunities, meaning that if you are ideally looking for a permanent job this is a very promising option for you!
The positions available include supporting:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Speech, Language and Communication needs (SLCN)
- Profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH)
- Global Development Delay (GDD)
What to expect
As a Learning Support Assistants (LSA) with 4myschools, you can expect
- Work in schools based locally to you
- Competitive pay
- Full and half days available
- Full-, and part time supply opportunities available
- Long-term and temp-to-perm opportunities
- Advance notice bookings as well as, on the day supply
- AWR compliant for ad-hoc supply and long-term positions
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach
As the ideal Learning Support Assistants (LSA), you will:
- Have experience working in a school
- Previous experience working as a Learning Support Assistants (LSA)
- An enhanced, child workforce DBS that is registered with the DBS Update Service (we can assist you in making an application for a DBS if you do not have one)
- Minimum of grade 4 (C) in Maths and English at GCSE level
- Knowledge and understanding of SEND, how to support SEND and strategies that may benefit the child
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach, fellow professionals you work alongside and parents/carers.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates.
- You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.