Contract LSA and Intervention TA – Matching – Essex
LSA and Intervention TA – Matching – Essex
Vacancy Details: LSA and Intervention TA – Matching – Essex
Daily Rate: £75 – £85 per day
- Are you an experienced LSA looking to join a well respected small village school?
- Have you worked with ASD using specific strategies and techniques to support their development?
- Do you have experience of leading intervention sessions, providing focused learning to children from EYFS-Year 6?
4myschools are working with a village school in Matching, West Essex who are looking for an experienced LSA to join their team as a 1:1 support assistant and intervention TA.
As the successfully appointed LSA and intervention TA your days will be split between the two responsibilities. In the mornings you will be providing 1:1 support to a child in Year 1 who has ASD and your afternoons will be providing focused learning via intervention sessions, working with children across all year groups (EYFS – Year 6).
You will need to be a confident and experienced LSA, as part of your day will be working outside of the classroom. Knowledge of ASD and experience of using positive reinforcement strategies.
If you have experience working as an LSA, a genuine passion for working with children and are a strong team player who is caring and patient, this is the opportunity for you!
What to expect as a LSA and Intervention TA with 4myschools:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Safeguarding and Prevent training
- Workplace pension
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- We can pay you PAYE
- Free onsite parking
- AWR compliant for supply and long-term positions
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach
Your LSA and Intervention TA responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for delivering high quality support to children on a 1:1 basis
- Leading planned intervention session for children identified for focused sessions
- Support the class teacher by helping with classroom management
- Provide feedback to the class teacher, SENDCO and other professionals on observations you’ve made about the child’s progress and any areas for development
- Acting as a role model
What you will need to be a LSA and intervention TA:
- Availability Monday-Friday (term time only) working 8:30am-3:30pm
- Grade 4 (C) or above in both English and Maths at GCSE level
- Previous experience supporting children or working with SEND
- Previous experience leading interventions
- A valid, child workforce, Enhanced DBS (please note you can apply for this via 4myschools if you do not currently have this in place)
- A proactive and can-do attitude with willingness to work within a team
- A positive approach to classroom management helping create a positive learning environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A holistic approach to supporting children’s development
- Committed to providing the best possible support to the children, teachers, schools and families you work with
- Right to work in the UK
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support. Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.