Fixed Term Nursery Nurse Halstead Essex
Nursery Nurse Halstead Essex
Vacancy Details: Nursery Nurse Halstead Essex
Full time – 8.30am -3.30pm Term time only.
January 2023 – Easter 2023
4myschools are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join a team of dedicated professionals based in a Primary school in Halstead. The position is full time to start in January 2023 until Easter potentially July 2023.
As the Nursery Nurse/Practitioner you will be supporting the schools’ children in their purpose built Nursery class. You will be working alongside the Nursery class teacher and will also be assisting with the development and implementation of EHCP’s within the class. The school are known for being really welcoming, friendly and supportive of all their staff, our current teaching and support staff speak really highly of this school and love to go there.
If you are a Nursery Practitioner qualified to a Level 2 or 3 or have experience working as a Nursery Nurse/Practitioner, Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant and have a genuine passion for working with children as well as being are a strong team player who is caring and patient, this is the opportunity for you!
What we offer you as a Nursery Nurse:
- Highly competitive rates of pay £375-£450 per week Via PAYE
- FREE Safeguarding and Prevent training
- Workplace pension
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Refer a friend bonus scheme £150
- Free onsite parking
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for delivering high quality support to children
- Support the class teacher by helping with classroom management
- Provide feedback to the class teacher, SENDCO and other professionals on observations you’ve made about the children’s progress and any areas for development
- Acting as a role model
- Availability Monday-Friday (term time only) working 8:30am-3:30pm
- Level 2 Nursery Nurse Qualification or equivalent
- Grade 4 (C) or above in both English and Maths at GCSE level
- Previous experience supporting children or working with SEND
- A valid, child workforce, Enhanced DBS (please note you can apply for this via 4myschools if you do not currently have this in place)