Supply Teacher Primary Supply Teacher Dereham Norfolk
Primary Supply Teacher Dereham Norfolk
Vacancy Details: Primary Supply Teacher Dereham Norfolk
Flexible supply: Monday – Friday
Daily rate: £120 – £190 per day
- Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for local work in Dereham or surrounding areas of Norfolk?
- Are you looking for work to fit in around your commitments?
- Would you be interested in either a full time or part-time position?
- Are you confident covering all primary school key stages or a particular year group?
- Are you looking for short term supply before your long term/permanent placement starts?
- Are you ECT/NQT looking to defer induction for a term or a year to gain experience in different schools?
4myschools are looking for teachers to work in our schools in Dereham. We are looking for primary teachers to provide general supply cover from Reception to Year 6 in schools throughout the area.
This is on a daily supply basis, working from one day a week, up to 5 days a week depending on your availability. This could also lead to long term and permanent positions if you are looking for opportunities. The schools range from small schools through to larger than average schools.
As the ideal Primary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in primary schools, or in secondary and would like to teach in primary
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools provide a confident service and are also looking for the next cohort of permanent staff for April 2022 in all Primary year specialisms.
What we can do for you:
You will have a dedicated local consultant who has an in depth understanding of the schools in your area, supported by a fantastic team who are here to meet your needs every step of the way. 4myschools operates a full out of hours service and our office is open from 7am to 5:30pm.
We will always treat you as a valued member of the 4myschools team. You will have a choice of how you would like to be paid, including our PAYE with no weekly fee’s or employers tax costs passed onto you. We pay fairly and transparently, and wherever possible will pay to scale ensuring that we meet Agency Worker Regulations after 12 weeks with a school. You are paid weekly in arrears, receiving an online payslip with a weekly pay showing your HMRC deductions and holiday pay breakdown.
4myschools also offer training and development opportunities, which you can find out about more on our website: Resources – 4myschools Teacher Recruitment
More about us…
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard, with a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements; and has robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards.
4myschools have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
In times where flexible working is becoming more important to encourage a real work-life balance, 4myschools understand this. We work closely with ‘updatedge’ who provide a fantastic app that allows you to instantly update your own availability directly from your smart phone, which in turn is shared with our office systems. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
4myschools provide free Child Protection, PREVENT and COVID-19 training.
4myschools and the school have conducted risk assessments that will be regularly reviewed and made available to the successfully appointed person.
If this sounds like the ideal teaching opportunity for you, please apply now or call 01245 353808 to speak to one of our consultants! We look forward to working with you.
Subject or Expertise : All Primary
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: N/A
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Paul.Matthews@4myschools.org