Supply Teacher Primary Teacher Bishops Stortford Hertfordshire
Primary Teacher Bishops Stortford Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: Primary Teacher Bishops Stortford Hertfordshire
Full- or part-time (term time only)
Daily Rate: £120 – £199 per day
- Are you a qualified Teacher looking to take a step back from permanent work?
- Or are you an ECT that would like to gain further experience and knowledge of schools in the local area?
- Are you experienced teaching EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2?
- Do you want to work for an ethical business that focuses on supporting teaching and learning within Hertfordshire?
I am recruiting qualified teachers to provide cover to a selection of schools in the Bishops Stortford area. You will be providing planned cover such as PPA time and ECT release time with the opportunity to increase your hours by covering short notice absences if you would like to. This position is ideal for anyone with teaching experience in a Primary setting and QTS. We can offer anything from 1-5 days per week!
The schools you will be working in have excellent reputations in the area. The teachers and support staff that have worked in these schools have given excellent feedback for the organisation.
As the ideal Primary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in Primary schools
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies and knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in liaising with other teachers.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
Subject or Expertise : EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: N/A
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Donna - 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: Early Years, Reception, KS1, KS2