Full-Time Primary Teacher South Woodham Ferrers Essex
Primary Teacher South Woodham Ferrers Essex
Vacancy details: Primary Teacher South Woodham Ferrers Essex- required ASAP
EYFS, YR1, YR2, and YR3 – YR6
Flexible working: Monday – Friday
Daily supply rate: £12o-£199
4myschools have a 5⭐GOOGLE RATING for our services!
- Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for local work in South Woodham Ferrers and the surrounding areas?
- You may be looking for work to fit in around your commitments?
- Would you consider yourself confident covering ANY primary school key stages or a particular year groups?
- We often recruit ECT’s looking to defer induction for a term or a year to gain experience in different schools?
4myschools are looking for primary teachers to work in our primary schools throughout Essex.
Our supply work is the most flexible option covering absence working from one day a week, up to 5 days a week depending on your availability. It will give you the opportunity to work in a variety of local schools which will enable you to work around your own personal commitments. Daily Supply is also a great way to find a school that suits your personality, teaching style and specialism and could also lead to long term and permanent positions if you are looking for opportunities.
As the ideal Primary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in primary schools, or in secondary and would like to teach in primary
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or have either UK or ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
What we can do for you:
- Free online streamlined registration process
- CPD points scheme for online courses
- £150 referral bonus for anyone who you recommended to 4myschools *once worked 10 days supply
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Your own dedicated Recruitment Specialist
Subject or Expertise : All Primary
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: N/A
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: 01245353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Jasmine.Purcell@4myschools.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS1