Full-Time Primary Teacher Ware Hertfordshire
Primary Teacher Ware Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: Primary Teacher Ware Hertfordshire
Full-time (Maternity contract – starting ASAP until July 2023)
Daily Rate: £120 – £189 per day
I am working with a Primary School in Ware to recruit a Year 1 Teacher to start ASAP. This is a maternity contract until July 2023. The school is a loving, supportive and respectful environment and was awarded ‘good’ in its most recent Ofsted, with outstanding in its EYFS.
- Are you a qualified Teacher?
- Or are you an ECT that would like to gain further experience and knowledge of schools in the local area?
- Are you experienced teaching KS1?
- Do you want to work for an ethical business that focuses on supporting teaching and learning within East Anglia?
As the ideal Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teachingKS1 in Primary schools
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies and knowledge of EYFS curriculum
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in liaising with other teachers.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
Subject or Expertise : KS1
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: N/A
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Donna - 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS1