Maternity Cover Reception teacher – Mile End – Essex
Reception Teacher – Mile End – Essex
Vacancy Details: Reception teacher – Mile End – Essex
Daily Rate: £130 – £199 per day
Reasons to apply:
- 1 year maternity contract
- 2FE school
- Ofsted rated GOOD school
- Supportive school, and experienced teacher as your year group partner
- Modern building
- Free parking
- MPS pay rates
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach – Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
Are you a qualified Reception Teacher, interested in taking on a maternity cover position?
4myschools are working with a 2FE primary school located in the Mile End area of Colchester, Essex. We are recruiting an experienced Reception Teacher to join the school for a maternity cover role.
The school offers a welcoming, friendly and inclusive environment; all helped by the wagging tail of the school dog!
They are looking for a proactive and positive teacher to join their team, who can provide engaging learning activities and nurture the children to develop a sense of pride, are happy in school and aim high.
The classrooms are spacious and bright, with lots of displays made up with bright primary colours. The Reception classes have their own outdoor space with a climbing frame and sand box.
Ofsted commented that the children achieve well in EYFS and outcomes are above the national average.
As the ideal Reception Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
- Have an Enhanced, Child workforce, Disclosure, that is on the update service. This is preferred but not essential as we can help you apply for this
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support.
Subject or Expertise : QTS, Teacher, EYFS, Early Years, Reception teacher, Reception class, Reception class teacher,
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 17/04/2023
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 31/03/2023
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Bryony Lopez 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Bryony.Lopez@4myschools.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: Early Years, Nursery, Reception