Full-Time Retired Primary Supply Teacher Norwich Norfolk
Retired Primary Supply Teacher Norwich Norfolk
Vacancy Details: Retired Primary Supply Teacher Norwich Norfolk
Flexible supply: Monday – Friday
Daily rate: £120 – £190 per day
- Are you looking to help out at local schools through the pandemic, following the governments call for retired and ex teachers to register with recruitment agencies for supply work?
- Are you a qualified Retired Primary Teacher looking for local work in Norwich or surrounding areas of Norfolk?
- Would you be interested in working full time or part-time to support schools through the pandemic?
- Are you looking for a few days a week supply work, to fit in around your commitments?
- Are you confident covering all primary school key stages or a particular year group?
4myschools are looking for retired teachers to work in our schools throughout Norfolk. We are looking for retired primary teachers to provide general supply cover from Reception to Year 6 in schools throughout the area.
This is on a daily supply basis, working from one day a week, up to 5 days a week depending on your availability. The schools range from small schools through to larger than average schools.
As the ideal Retired Primary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in primary schools, or in secondary and would like to teach in primary
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
What we can do for you:
You will have a dedicated local consultant who has an in depth understanding of the schools in your area, supported by a fantastic team who are here to meet your needs every step of the way. 4myschools operates a full out of hours service and our office is open from 7am to 5:30pm.
We will always treat you as a valued member of the 4myschools team. You will have a choice of how you would like to be paid, including our PAYE with no weekly fee’s or employers tax costs passed onto you. We pay fairly and transparently, and wherever possible will pay to scale ensuring that we meet Agency Worker Regulations after 12 weeks with a school. You are paid weekly in arrears, receiving an online payslip with a weekly pay showing your HMRC deductions and holiday pay breakdown.
4myschools also offer training and development opportunities, which you can find out about more on our website: Resources – 4myschools Teacher Recruitment
More about us…
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard, with a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements; and has robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards.
4myschools have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
In times where flexible working is becoming more important to encourage a real work-life balance, 4myschools understand this. We work closely with ‘updatedge’ who provide a fantastic app that allows you to instantly update your own availability directly from your smart phone, which in turn is shared with our office systems. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
4myschools provide free Child Protection, PREVENT and COVID-19 training.
4myschools and the school have conducted risk assessments that will be regularly reviewed and made available to the successfully appointed person.
If this sounds like the ideal teaching opportunity for you, please apply now or call 01245 353808 to speak to one of our consultants! We look forward to working with you
Subject or Expertise : EYFS - KS2
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: On-going
Key Stage please select as appropriate: Early Years, Nursery, Reception, KS1, KS2, KS1 , Special