Contract Science Teacher Beccles Norfolk
Science Teacher Beccles Norfolk
Are you a Science teacher looking for a role for the academic year?
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for a friendly and supportive school for January and the rest of the academic year?
A Beccles based Secondary school are looking for a Science teacher to support their team from January 2023, this role is long term until the end of the academic year and for the right candidate this role is permanent.
You will help drive attainment and contribute towards building a positive and creative learning environment. The schools holds strong values of integrity, empowerment, collaboration and determination.
What to expect
As the successfully appointed Science teacher, you can expect
- Competitive pay – that recognises the teaching responsibilities you take on
- AWR compliant
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach
- Opportunity of a permanent role
As the ideal Science Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates.
- You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
Subject or Expertise : Science
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: January 2023
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 31/03/2023
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Paul Matthews 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Paul.Matthews@4myschools.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS3, KS4 GCSE, KS3 , KS5 A-Level