Supply Teacher Science Teacher St Albans Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: Science Teacher St Albans Hertfordshire
Science Teacher St Albans Hertfordshire
- Are you a Secondary Science Teacher looking for local work in St Albans or surrounding areas of Hertfordshire?
- Would you be interested in either a full time or part-time positions?
- Are you confident covering all secondary school subjects?
- Have you considered working as an Secondary supply teacher?
4myschools are currently recruiting for a number of secondary schools based in St Albans, Hertfordshire. We are looking for Secondary Science Teachers to provide cover in a number of schools throughout the area. This is on a daily supply basis, long term and could lead to the possibility of a permanent role, working from one day a week, up to 5 days a week depending on your availability. The schools range from small schools through to larger than average secondary schools.
As the ideal Secondary Science Teacher you will:
- Have experience teaching in Secondary schools; ideally Science KS3 and KS4.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
About 4myschools: 4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
Subject or Expertise : Science KS3 & KS4
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 11/11/19
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 11/12/19
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: 01245353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Syvonne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS3, KS4 GCSE, KS3 , KS5 A-Level