Part-Time Secondary Supply Teacher Fakenham Norfolk
Secondary Supply Teacher Fakenham Norfolk
Vacancy details: Secondary Supply Teacher Fakenham Norfolk – required ASAP
4myschools have a 5⭐GOOGLE RATING for our services!
KS3, KS4 & KS5
Flexible working: Monday – Friday
Daily supply rate: £130-£199
- Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher looking for local work in Fakenham and the surrounding areas?
- You may be looking for work to fit in around your commitments?
- Would you consider yourself confident covering ANY secondary school subjects if the work was set?
- Are you an ECT looking to defer induction for a term or a year to gain experience in different schools on supply?
4myschools are looking for secondary teachers to work in our secondary schools throughout Norfolk.
Our supply work is the most flexible option covering absence working from one day a week, up to 5 days a week depending on your availability. It will give you the opportunity to work in a variety of local schools which will enable you to work around your own personal commitments. Daily Supply is also a great way to find a school that suits your personality, teaching style and specialism and could also lead to long term and permanent positions if you are looking for opportunities.
As the ideal Secondary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in Secondary schools or colleges
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or have either UK or ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
What we can do for you:
- Free online streamlined registration process
- CPD points scheme for online courses
- £150 referral bonus for anyone who you recommended to 4myschools *once worked 10 days supply
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Your own dedicated Recruitment Specialist
Subject or Expertise : Cover in various subjects
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: On-going
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS4 GCSE, KS3 , KS5 A-Level