Supply Teacher Secondary Supply Teacher Welwyn Garden City Hertfordshire
Secondary Supply Teacher Welwyn Garden City Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: Secondary Supply Teacher Welwyn Garden City Hertfordshire
Full Time or Part Time: Monday – Friday
Daily Rate: £120 – £190 per day
- Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher looking to take a step back from permanent work?
- Or are you an ECT that would like to gain further experience and knowledge of schools in the local area?
- Are you experienced teaching KS3-KS4?
- Do you want to work for an ethical business that focuses on supporting teaching and learning within East Anglia?
- If so, then why not try Secondary Supply Teaching?
We are recruiting for a number of secondary schools based in Hertfordshire. We need secondary teachers to provide general cover in a number of schools throughout the area.
This is on a daily supply basis. Depending on your availability this could be between 1-5 days per week. This could also lead to long term and permanent positions if you are looking for opportunities. The schools range from small schools through to larger than average schools.
As the ideal Secondary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in secondary schools, ideally in a mixture of key stages and subjects.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary
- Prepare for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools provide a confident service. We are also looking for the next cohort of permanent staff for September 2022 in all subject specialisms.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools have been supplying schools across the whole of East Anglia with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009. By joining us, you could be one of those candidates. You will be supported by a team of experts, some of which have been working within the education recruitment sector for over 20 years.
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard. We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year. The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. This means we have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards.
4myschools offers a choice of how you would like to be paid, which includes our PAYE with no weekly fees or employers tax costs passed onto you.
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
Giving Back to Education
We believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
Subject or Expertise : Teacher
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: N/A
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Donna - 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: email@example.com
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS3, KS4 GCSE, KS3