Supply Teacher Secondary Supply Teachers Ipswich Suffolk
Secondary Supply Teachers Ipswich Suffolk
Vacancy Details: Secondary Supply Teachers Ipswich Suffolk
- Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher looking for local work in Ipswich or surrounding areas of Suffolk?
- Are you looking for work to fit around your commitments?
- Would you be interested in either a full time or part-time position?
- Are you confident covering all secondary school key stages?
- Have you experience teaching in a particular specialism?
- Are you looking for short term supply before your long term/permanent placement starts?
4myschools are currently recruiting for a number of secondary schools based in Ipswich, Suffolk. We are looking for secondary teachers to provide general cover in a variety of schools throughout the area.
This is on a daily supply basis, working from one day a week, up to 5 days a week depending on your availability. This could also lead to long term and permanent positions if you are looking for opportunities. The schools range from small schools through to larger than average schools.
As the ideal Secondary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in secondary schools, ideally in a mixture of key stages and subjects.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools provide a confident service and are also looking for the next cohort of staff for 2023 in all Secondary school specialisms.
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
What we can do for you:
You will have a dedicated local consultant who has an in depth understanding of the schools in your area, supported by a fantastic team who are here to meet your needs every step of the way.
We know taking a step back from permanent work or just starting out as an ECT can be a scary experience, so we aim to build your confidence by placing you into schools which suit your own values and needs.
In times where flexible working is becoming more important to encourage a real work-life balance, 4myschools understand this and are working closely with ‘updatedge’ who provide a fantastic app that allows you to instantly update your own availability directly from your smart phone, which in turn is shared with our office systems. This gives you full flexibility to manage your own weekly calendar and pick up work when you want it.
Subject or Expertise : Secondary Teacher
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 30/01/2023
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 30/01/2023
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Alan Mansfield
School Contact email address for this role:: email@example.com
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS3, KS4 GCSE, KS3 , KS5 A-Level