Full-Time Secondary Teaching Assistant Norwich
Secondary Teaching Assistant Norwich
4myschools are currently working with a Secondary School in Norwich who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work on a full-time basis helping pupils within the classroom. You will be supporting the class teacher during lessons. The role is 8:45am- 3.15pm 5 days per week, term time only. The role is to start ASAP
The ideal applicant
- Will have experience of working within a Secondary school environment is preferable but not essential.
- Has the ability to develop strong relationships with pupils and staff.
- Creative, patient, empathic and adaptable
- Ideally a have TA qualification or equivalent or a graduate (not essential) A genuine passion for supporting children is essential
- A DBS or willingness to obtain one (we can do this for you)
- The position is to work in a mainstream Secondary school on a full time basis
- You will be working with the class teacher and supporting them in delivering the lessons, working in small groups or working on a 1:1 basis.
- Setting up the classroom in preparation for the pupils arriving
- Communicating with the Teacher effectively
If you are interested in this position or of our many other support roles then please get in touch or send us your CV.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be working as part of a team of Teaching Assistant’s across the school.
The school is extremely well liked by teachers, Teaching Assistants and SEN Learning Support Assistant’s alike; all of whom provided excellent feedback saying what a wonderful school it is to work in.
Behaviour in school is very good as it is well managed and supported by senior staff.
Experience is not essential but a genuine passion for support and helping pupils is a must. You will need to have an enhanced, child workforce DBS or be happy to apply for one through us and eligibility to work in the UK.
- A daily pay rate between £70-£85
- Flexibility of the days you want to work
- Term Time Only work
- Workplace pension
- CPD Training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
4myschools is an education employment business. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
Subject or Expertise : Experience of working within a Secondary school environment is preferable but not essential
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: On-Going
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS3, KS4 GCSE, KS3 , KS5 A-Level