2 Mar 2023
Fixed Term SENCO Brentwood Essex
SENCO Brentwood Essex
Vacancy Details: SENCO Brentwood Essex
Part-time (0.6), term time only
Pay: £450- £672 per week
- Are you a qualified SENCO looking for a part-time role?
4myschools are looking for a qualified SENCO to work in a Primary School in for the summer term, in the first instance.
You will be working with colleagues in school and outside professionals to ensure ongoing support and development for the students with EHCPS and those that are in need or currently being assessed to identify their individual needs.
The school would like someone who can work 3 days per week, and this position would not be classroom based.
As the ideal SENCO, you will:
- Have previous experience of working as a SENCO
- Have gained the SENCO qualification
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2008.
- 4.9* Google rating! Click here to read our reviews
- Free safeguarding and Prevent training
- Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across Essex for over 14 years.
- Refer a friend scheme offering £150 per referral
- Easy registration process that meets the DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
- You will be paid directly via 4myschools (PAYE)
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.