Full-Time Supply Teacher Chelmsford
Supply Teacher Chelmsford
- Are you a qualified Teacher looking to take a step back from a permanent position?
- Do you have other commitments that you would like to work around?
- Do you want to work in schools based locally to you?
- Do you want to work for an ethical business that focuses on supporting teaching and learning within Essex?
The supply needs in the Chelmsford Schools we work with are rapidly increasing, so to meet demand, 4myschools are looking for qualified teachers to join our team of supply teachers in order to provide planned and ad-hoc cover to Primary Schools in and around Chelmsford.
What to expect
As a supply teacher with 4myschools, you can expect
- Work in schools based locally to you
- Daily pay rate £120-£200
- Full-time and part-time supply opportunities available
- Advance notice bookings as well as, on the day supply
- AWR compliant for ad-hoc supply and long-term positions
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach – to best match our workers and schools
As the ideal Supply Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards here
Subject or Expertise : QTS
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: On-Going
Key Stage please select as appropriate: Early Years, Nursery, Reception, KS1, KS2, KS1