Full-Time Teaching Assistant Eccles Manchester
Teaching Assistant Eccles Manchester
Vacancy Details: Teaching Assistant Eccles Manchester
The Governors of St Patricks RC High School is looking to appoint an excellent Teaching Assistant who is committed to ensuring pupil enjoyment and progress within our successful department.
Duties will include providing support to classroom-based teachers, working with pupils on an individual and small group basis to help with their learning. Lesson cover may also be required after training in this area.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a love for education and learning
- Have high regard for their learning environment and resources
- Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher in the future
- Have the desire to inspire, engage and enthuse students
- Engage with professional development opportunities, training sessions and CPD to help you develop your skills and knowledge.
To arrange an informal visit, please contact Fahyia Uddin, HR and Payroll Assistant, on 0161 921 2340 by email at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 14th November 2022
Interview date: TBC
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.