Part-Time Teaching Assistant Great Yarmouth Norfolk
Vacancy Details: Teaching Assistant Great Yarmouth Norfolk
Teaching Assistant Great Yarmouth Norfolk
Job title: Teaching Assistants
Salary: Scale F 12-17 – 31 hours per week, term time + 1 week, temporary for one year in the first instance
£ 21.589 – £ 23.836 pro- rata
The school are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistants who are passionate about supporting children’s learning.
The school are looking to appoint two teaching assistants who;
- Have experience of working in a primary or early years setting
- Are able to form positive and supportive relationships with children, parents and work well as part of a team
- Can work proactively and use initiative
- Are calm and patient
- Are intuitive and respond to the children’s individual needs
They can offer;
- A warm, friendly and supportive staff team
- Full medical training is provided and is required for this specific role
The school welcomes visits.
Ormiston Cliff Park Infant Academy has a comittment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
An application form and job spec can be downloaded by visiting www.ocpia.co.uk
Please mark completed applications for the attention of Mrs E Lavery, and either submit via email to email@example.com or by post to Ormiston Cliff Park Infant Academy, Orde Avenue, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 6SZ
Closing date: Monday 17th June
Interview date: TBC