Fixed Term Year 2 Teacher Brentwood Essex
Year 2 Teacher Brentwood Essex
Vacancy Details: Year 2 Teacher Brentwood Essex
ASAP Start until July
Daily Rate: £120 – £199 per day
- Are you a qualified KS1 Teacher looking to take a step back from a permanent position?
- Do you want to work in a school based locally to you?
4myschools are working with a good school in Brentwood, who are looking for a Year 2 Teacher to cover ASAP until July 2023. The school want a teacher with experience of teaching a Year 2 class, or KS1. The school are looking for a friendly and passionate individual, who can show commitment and be reliable.
What to expect as a Year 2 Teacher with 4myschools:
- Competitive pay
- AWR compliant for supply and long-term positions
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach – Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
As the ideal KS2 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
- Have an Enhanced, Child workforce, Disclosure, that is on the update service. This is preferred but not essential as we can help you apply for this
Your responsibilities as a Year 2 Teacher will include:
- Review and deliver the provided plans for the class and day
- Responsible for delivering high quality teaching
- Engage with the children you teach and the colleagues you work with
- Use positive classroom management strategies
- Act as a role model
- Provide feedback via a comprehensive handover for the returning teacher or your job share teacher
- Planning and marking
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support. Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.
Subject or Expertise : Year 2
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: N/A
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: 01245353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Jasmine.Purcell@4myschools.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS1, KS1