Contract Year 2 Teacher – Rayne – Essex
Year 2 Teacher – Rayne – Essex
Vacancy Details: Year 2 Teacher – Rayne – Essex
Part-time 3 days a week (flexible on which days worked)
Daily Rate: £120 – £189 per day
- Are you a qualified Teacher looking to take a step back from full time work?
- Are you experienced teaching Year 2?
- Do you want to work for an ethical business that focuses on supporting teaching and learning within East Anglia?
I am recruiting a Year 2 teacher on behalf of a Primary School located just outside of Braintree. The school are looking for a qualified teacher for a maternity cover position, to form a job-share with the current teacher. You will need to be experienced teaching Year 2 and preparing the children for SATS. Previous experience of working in a productive job-share would be beenficial but is not essential.
The school you will be working in is much loved by the supply teachers that we have placed there previosuly, commenting on the welcoming and positive environment.
As the ideal Year 2 Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching Year 2
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies and knowledge of KS1 curriculum, in particular KS1 SATS preperation
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have competencies in liaising with other teachers.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
Subject or Expertise : KS1, Year 2, SATS
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 05/01/2023
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 30/10/2022
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Bryony Lopez 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: Bryony.Lopez@4myschools.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS1, KS1