Contract Year 4 teacher – Clacton – Essex
Year 4 Teacher – Clacton – Essex
Vacancy Details: Year 4 teacher – Clacton – Essex
Part-time: 2 or 3 days a week
Daily Rate: £143 – £199 per day
Reasons to apply:
- September temp-to-perm opportunity
- 2FE school
- Ofsted rated GOOD school
- Opportunities for CPD and career progression
- Free parking
- MPS pay rates
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach – Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
Are you a qualified teacher, interested in a part-time Year 4 teacher position?
4myschools are working with a 2FE primary school in Clacton to recruit an experienced teacher to take a Year 4 class for 2 or 3 days a week for the new academic year.
The school offers a welcoming, friendly and inclusive environment. They are looking for a proactive and positive teacher to join their team, who can provide engaging learning activities and nurture the children so they enjoy school, aim high, and develop a sense of pride in themselves and their school.
As the ideal Year 4 teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
- Have an Enhanced, Child workforce, Disclosure, that is on the update service. This is preferred but not essential as we can help you apply for this
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business with a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts, who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009. We are committed to ‘education’ and give back by make charitable donations both nationally and internationally to support access to education.
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard!