Maternity Cover Year 4 Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
Vacancy Details: Year 4 Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
Year 4 Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
- 3 days per week, Monday – Wednesday.
St Matthew’s Church of England Primary School is a two form multicultural primary school in the centre of Ipswich.
The school would like to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced class teacher to join their school from 22 February 2021 until the end of December 2021. This is to cover maternity leave.
The candidate will work alongside their year group partner to assess, plan and deliver the best provision possible ensuring all children make good progress and are prepared for life in the modern world.
The ideal candidate will be:
- passionate about teaching and learning
- sympathetic to our Christian values
- an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- committed to equality and inclusion.
The school can offer you:
- enthusiastic, well-behaved students, who are keen to learn
- a friendly and supportive staff, who believe in team work
- a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
Subject or Expertise : Year 4
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 22/02/2021
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 20/11/2020
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: email@example.com
School Contact email address for this role:: 01473 251614
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS2