Full-Time Year 5 Class Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
Vacancy Details: Year 5 Class Teacher Ipswich Suffolk
Required from January 2020
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk (close to the railway station with links to London, Norwich and Cambridge)
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary pending staffing review at the end of the year.
“We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future”
We see a bright future for Hillside Primary School because we believe all children will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as the schools dedicated staff?
The school are keen to appoint a qualified teacher to join their dedicated team. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
The school welcomes applicants who believe that every child can succeed.
- Be able to demonstrate strong teaching practice providing opportunities which secure good learning progress.
- Have high expectations of all pupils.
- Hold experience teaching in Key Stage 2
- Maintain a willingness to reflect on and continuously improve your practice.
We can offer you:
- A Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- The opportunity to help shape and continue to improve their school.
- A culturally diverse and vibrant school community.
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school.
- A supportive team of colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged to set you at ease before your interview.
Closing date: 28th November 2019
Interview date: 6th December 2019
Hillside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Subject or Expertise : KS2
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 01/01/20
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 28/11/19
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Helen Wilden
School Contact email address for this role:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS2