Contract Year 5 Teacher – Wrabness – Essex
Year 5 Teacher – Wrabness – Essex
Vacancy Details: Year 5 teacher – Wrabness – Essex
Daily Rate: £130 – £199 per day
Reasons to apply:
- 1 term contract with permanent opportunity from September 2023
- Small village school with close connection to parents/carers and local community
- Ofsted rated GOOD school
- Supportive school, and leadership team
- Opportunities for CPD and career progression
- Free parking
- MPS pay rates
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach – Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
Are you a qualified teacher, interested in taking on a Year 5 class in a village school for 1 term, initially?
4myschools are working with a small village primary school located near Wrabness, Essex. We are recruiting an experienced teacher to join the school for temporary contract, initially for the Summer term. There is the possibility of this being a temp-to-perm opportunity!
The role is to work full time, as the Year 5 class teacher.
The school offers a welcoming, friendly and inclusive environment; with a holistic approach to development. The school want to develop the ‘whole child’ including things like interests, social skills and confidences in addition to the academic achievements.
They are looking for a proactive and positive teacher to join their team, who can provide engaging learning activities and nurture the children so they enjoy school, aim high, and develop a sense of pride in themselves and their school.
As the ideal Year 5 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
- Have an Enhanced, Child workforce, Disclosure, that is on the update service. This is preferred but not essential as we can help you apply for this
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support.