Contract Year 6 teacher – Harwich – Essex
Year 6 Teacher – Harwich – Essex
Vacancy Details: Year 6 teacher – Harwich – Essex
Full-time or Part-time (2 or 3 days a week)
Daily Rate: £143 – £199 per day
Reasons to apply:
- 3 term temporary contract
- 1FE school with close connection to parents/carers and local community
- Opportunities for CPD and career progression
- Free parking
- MPS pay rates
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach – Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
Are you a qualified teacher, interested in a Year 6 teacher position?
4myschools are working with a 1FE primary school in Harwich who are looking to recruit a new member of the team to take on their Year 6 class.
The position is ideally to work full-time, however the school would consider a job share for the right candidate.
The school has an experienced SLT and the staff benefit from their support and also that of their trust. They have a team of support assistants providing whole class and 1:1 support to those with individuals needs.
They are looking for a vibrant teacher who is enthusiastic about learning and has a positive approach to behaviour management. The school strives to provide engaging learning activities and nurture the children so they enjoy school, aim high, and develop a sense of pride in themselves and their school.
As the ideal Year 6 teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be reliable
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
- Have an Enhanced, Child workforce, Disclosure, that is on the update service. This is preferred but not essential as we can help you apply for this
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business with a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts, who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009. We are committed to ‘education’ and give back by make charitable donations both nationally and internationally to support access to education.
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard!