Contract Year 6 teacher Harwich Essex
Year 6 Teacher Harwich Essex
Vacancy Details: Year 6 Teacher Harwich Essex
Daily Rate: £143 – £199 per day
- Are you a qualified Teacher looking for a supportive and holistic school to commit to for the rest of this academic year?
A Harwich based Primary school are looking for a full-time Year 6 teacher to join their team from January 2023 through to July 2023. This is a faith school that benefits from working collaboratively with other schools in both their trust and the Harwich Education Partnership.
The school has well-kept grounds that they take advantage of in their everyday learning and with a Forest School.
The school are looking for an experienced and qualified teacher who can provide challenging lessons that stimulate the children’s curiosity.
What to expect
As the successfully appointed Year 6 teacher, you can expect
- Competitive pay – that recognises the teaching responsibilities you take on
- AWR compliant
- Professional and friendly service
- Our industry expertise
- An honest consultative approach
Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
As the ideal Year 6 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be reliable
- Have experience teaching Year 6 and KS2 SATS
- Have competencies in building rapport and liaising with the children you teach and fellow professionals you work alongside.
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates.
- You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
Subject or Expertise : KS2, Year 6 teacher, Year 6, QTS
Job Start Date: dd/mm/yyyy: 05/01/2023
Closing Date for Applications: dd/mm/yyyy: 30/11/2022
School Contact Name and or contact telephone number for this role:: Bryony Lopez 01245 353808
School Contact email address for this role:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage please select as appropriate: KS2